- This event has passed.
Thursday VDP begins
October 18, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Harbour Volleyball’s highly anticipated Beach VDP is back and starting up in Term 4. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
We are offering our Beach VDP once or twice a week this term on Tuesday’s and/or Thursday’s after school.. Our VDP is made up of all different skill levels and ages. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate player or an experienced senior player, we will have a court and coach for you.
New look and schedule:
Tuesday: Intermediate/beginner programme 3:30-4:30pm
Tuesday: Advanced programme: 4:30-6pm
Thursday: Advanced programme: 5:30-7:00pm
Each group will be coached by some of New Zealands best coaches including NZ national coaches Fiona Scrimshaw and Jo Waller. The programme is based off of both individual skill enhancement and beach volleyball strategies and systems.
VDP – Programme Details
Our VDP athletes will receive:
- Coaching from current VNZ Coaches, Selectors, and Athletes – the top beach volleyball group in New Zealand!
- Quality/advanced technical and tactical volleyball skill enhancement
- Introduction to intense physical conditioning
- Introduction to comprehensive mental skills training
- Individualised and personalised feedback
- Free Physio from Physio Connect (Just mention Harbour Volleyball)
- Customized VDP squad training Top (optional and at an extra cost)
Dates: 9 weeks in a row in Term 4 – starting 16 October and running until 13 December
Venue: Harbour Beach Volleyball Centre, North Shore Auckland – 65 Maxwelton Drive, Mairangi Bay
Price: $130 for 1 day a week or $200 for twice a week
Sign up and save: Sibling discount – sign up a sibling and receive $30 off of their registration. Email Rob at email@example.com for more details
Fees must be paid in order to register, so please have your credit or debit card ready.
Please email Rob Tarr at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.