Indoor VDP – Girls Advanced and Development Squads
May 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Harbour Volleyball Indoor Volleyball Development Programme (VDP) is back for Term 2 2019!
Harbour Volleyball’s Indoor VDP is back for Term 2 2019. Starting week 1 of Term 2, the programme will run from Monday the 29th of April until Thursday the 4th of July.
Girls Advanced and Development Squads
Every Tuesday and/or Thursday of Term 2 at Albany Junior High School.
- Tuesdays from 4pm-6pm
- Thursdays from 5:30-7:30pm
Squads are based off of experience and not age. With both groups training at the same time, athletes will have the ability to mix and move up and down where necessary on any given night.
Our Indoor VDP athletes will receive:
- Quality/advanced technical and tactical volleyball skill enhancement
- Introduction to intense physical testing & conditioning
- Introduction to comprehensive mental skills training
- Leadership mentoring (advanced)
- Individualised and personalised feedback
- VDP squad training top (optional, email Rob Tarr for more info)